Thursday, November 6, 2014

Creating a Website for Future Teachers

Hi everyone!

Today I have been working on building my personal website.

I am using the website as a resume for future job opportunities!

I worked through the site, www.weebly.com. Weebly is pretty self- explanatory and user friendly. My one recommendation would be to TAKE YOUR TIME!!! Try not to get frustrated while creating your own site. There were a few times that I wanted to give up, but I just kept trucking through and am pretty pleased with how it turned out.



I am still in the process of adding the final touches and am not quite ready to share my page. 
Instead, I am going to attach my professor's website, http://www.mrdearybury.com

Teachers/ future teachers, be sure to check it out!






I will check back in once my website has been completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment